Welcome to the Housatonic Area Regional Transit District
File Library Information provided by the
Office of Information Systems
File(s) from the Housatonic Area Regional Transit District (HARTransit) Office of Information Systems (OIS)
HART OIS is committed to providing electronic access to appropriate files. We make every reasonable effort to do so in a cross-platform and complex multi-protocol environment. We constantly test and retest our connectivity and solutions to ensure the greatest degree of ease of access and compatibility.
If the Receiver proceeds, the Receiver agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Housatonic Area Regional Transit District (hereinafter referred to as HARTransit) makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the file(s) which are the subject of this agreement, and specifically makes no warranty that said file(s) shall be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose. Furthermore, any description of said file(s) shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that such files shall conform to said description. The exhibition of any sample or model shall not be regarded as part of the basis of this agreement and shall not create an express warranty that the whole of the file(s) provided hereunder shall conform to any sample or model.
2. Receiver assumes all risk and liability for any losses, damages, claims or expenses resulting from the use, possession or resale of any file(s) furnished by HARTransit pursuant to this agreement.
3. Receiver agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HARTransit, its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or by reason of receivers' use, possession or resale with respect to any of the file(s) furnished by HARTransit pursuant to this agreement, and such indemnification shall survive acceptance of said file(s) by receiver.
4. Receiver agrees that it will not advertise, order for resale, or sell the file(s) furnished hereunder.
5. Receiver agrees that HARTransit has made every reasonable effort to provide information in a file format which offers cross-platform solutions (for both application and file compression). Some HARTransit files are compressed. Compressed files can be identified by a file extension, (e.g., .sit, .bin, .hqx, .zip or .arc).
6. Receiver agrees that HARTransit cannot be held responsible for problems arising from files which have been converted for use in non-native applications (e.g. Microsoft Word documents read in WordPerfect, Microstation design files to Autocad).
7. Receiver agrees that HARTransit cannot provide the files in other file or compression formats, and agrees to use the files in the format provided.
8. These terms and conditions constitute the complete and final agreement of the parties hereto.
Receiver ACCEPTS the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Last modified: June 20, 2002