Expansion and growth has created a need for both full time and part time drivers with clean driving records. CDL Class B with passenger endorsement required.
HUMAN RESOURCES/PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATOR
HARTransit, the regional public transit provider for greater Danbury, CT, seeks a human resources generalist to join its management team. HARTransit has a diverse workforce with 100 union and non-union employees.
The successful candidate will perform the following:
- Recruit all open positions, review applications, coordinate interviews, complete reference checks, and conduct new-hire orientations.
- Maintain all personnel files.
- Compile and complete all necessary information for Affirmative Action and EEO Compliance.
- Advise staff on policy issues, job actions and recommendations to staff changes.
- Administer worker’s compensation program and Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Act as liaison for employee assistance program.
- Assist in collective bargaining negotiations and grievance resolution.
- Meet with employees regarding personnel-related questions and concerns.
- Coordinate personnel and OSHA staff training programs
- Respond to employment verifications.
- Attend agency hearings as needed.
BA or BS in Human resources, business administration or related field. 3-5 years’ experience in the human resources field. Knowledge of FLSA, ADA, EEOC, FMLA, OSHA and other labor laws. Bilingual in Spanish/English desirable
Please stop by our office to fill out an application, or to download an application online go to:
To mail/fax/email/drop off completed application / and or resume:
62 Federal Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Office Hours: M-Th 8:30-4:30 Fr 8:30-1:00
Phone: 203-744-4070 ext. 120
Subject to mandatory pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.