Booking Trips in Advance
Standing Booking Requests
Trip Scheduling Priority
Same Day Trips
Please note: Same day trip requests can only be booked Monday through Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm. and cannot be booked for evenings, weekends or holidays.
Will-Calls (Medical Trips Only)
Canceling Your Trip
No-Show & Late Cancellation Policy
- There are 6 or more late cancellations OR 3 or more no-shows alone during the prior 60-calendar-day period.
- The violations amount to 15% or more of all trips scheduled for the period.
Warning Letters and Penalties
- First occasion: Written warning
- Second occasion: Second written warning
- Third occasion: One-week suspension
- Four or more occasions: Two-week suspension
Letters notifying passengers of a suspension offer the passenger an opportunity to request a hearing with the Operations Manager to appeal the suspension before it is enforced. The hearing provides the passenger an opportunity to explain any mitigating circumstances that may prompt a reconsideration of the suspension. Passengers may request the hearing either verbally or in writing, and the suspension is delayed until the Operations Manager makes a final decision.
View informative videos covering how to register, make redervations and ride.
Click below to see a printable detailed document on SweetHART Dial-a-Ride policies:
What is SweetHART Dial-a-Ride Service?> En español> Em português>
Click below to see a printable detailed document on SweetHART ADA Paratransit policies:
What is SweetHART ADA Paratransit Service?> En español> Em português>